Five Advantages Of Products
- No manual calculation is required, and the test is more efficient, suitable for multiple consecutive tests on the production site and in the laboratory.
- Plastic particles, films, floats, foams, vulcanized rubber, sealing rings, calcium carbonate powder... and similar products can all be measured quickly.
- With direct reading measurement function of DIN volume wear, Akron wear, mass and volume change rate (expansion).
- With the function of actual water temperature compensation, it can adapt to changes in the test environment.
- Use water as the medium, other liquid mediums can also be used.
The following is the DH-300 hydrometer:
Product name: Hydrometer
Product model: 300
Weight: 1500.00 grams
Unit of measurement: Taiwan
Scope of application: quality management, formula preparation, cost control, density research, etc.
Specifications of hydrometer:
1. Density analysis: 0.001g/cm
2. Maximum weighing: 300g
3. Minimum weighing: 0.005g/0.01g
4. Test time: 5 seconds
5. Display value: specific gravity, volume, percentage
6. Temperature compensation: the solution temperature can be set to 0~49℃
7. Solution compensation: The solution can be set to 19.999
8. Mixing proportion: set the mixing ratio function of two kinds of mixtures
9. Setting: the density of different mixtures can be set
The hydrometer is also called the density meter, which is mainly made according to Archimedes' law and the equilibrium condition of the object floating on the liquid surface. It is an instrument for measuring the density of a liquid. It is actually a closed glass tube with uniform thickness at one end and a slightly enlarged bubble at the other end. There are two commonly used hydrometers, one is used to measure the density of liquids with a density greater than 1, called a "weight meter"; the other is used to measure the density of liquids with a density less than 1, called a "light meter".
The features of hydrometer are divided into two categories:
Solid functional characteristics:
1. No manual calculation is required, and the test is more efficient, suitable for multiple consecutive tests on the production site and in the laboratory.
2. Plastic particles, films, floats, foams, vulcanized rubber, sealing rings, calcium carbonate powder... and similar products can all be measured quickly.
3. With direct reading measurement function of DIN volume wear, Akron wear, mass and volume change rate (expansion).
4. Automatic zero tracking, buzzer alarm, overload alarm function.
5. With the function of actual water temperature compensation, it can adapt to changes in the test environment.
6. Use water as the medium, other liquid mediums can also be used.
1. The operation is in place in one step, which facilitates the realization of multiple continuous rapid tests.
2. Any solution can be measured quickly.
3. It can measure the density value of samples from room temperature to 100℃. It is convenient to sample, and the measured sample only needs 50CC.
4. There is no cumbersome debugging and operation of Webster's balance method and pycnometer method.
5. It can work with constant temperature water tank to measure the specific gravity of liquid at required temperature.
6. The measuring cup is easy to clean, not restricted by the small diameter of the pycnometer, and can be reused. A disposable measuring cup can also be used.
7. Volatile liquids, corrosive liquids, viscous liquids, strong acid and strong alkaline liquids can all be quickly measured (purchase relevant accessories).
Steps for hydrometer to measure solid and liquid:
Solid measurement steps:
Put the product into the measuring table, measure the weight in the air, and press the ENTER key to remember.
Put the product into the water to measure the weight of the water, press the ENTER key to memorize it, and display the density value.
Liquid measurement steps:
Put the beaker with the sample on the measuring board and deduct the weight of the hook.
Put the standard weight into the liquid to be tested with the hook and hang it on the measuring rack, it will display the density value.
Electronic hydrometer is suitable for:
Porous particles/special gravity balance/specific gravity meter/density meter, cement industry/special gravity balance/specific gravity meter/density meter, fireproof material/special gravity balance/specific gravity meter/density meter, stone industry/special gravity balance/specific gravity meter/ Density meter, powder theory true density research laboratory/special gravity balance/hydrometer/density meter
The principle of hydrometer:
Generally, the lower end is slender and contains projectiles to lower the center of gravity so that the hydrometer can float stably and vertically on the liquid surface; the middle of the hydrometer is thicker, which is to increase buoyancy and increase the scale range. Put the hydrometer into water, brine, and kerosene, and observe how much liquid the hydrometer displaces in liquids with different densities. When the hydrometer floats in the liquid, its own gravity is equal to the gravity of the liquid it is discharging. So immersed in different liquids to different depths, the pressure is different, the hydrometer is scaled by this relationship.
If you want to know more about the "hydrometer" or laboratory testing equipment related information, welcome to inquire!
If you want to buy our company's hydrometer or other testing equipment, please call :86+ 13712847488
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Zheng
Department: Business Department
Post: Sales Manager
Telephone: +86 13712847488
Landline: +86 0769-81660769
Company Address: Room 101, 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Factory Address: Room 101, No. 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Previous: dial indicator