Five Advantages Of Products
- Open the battery door behind the machine and install a 7 # battery, gradually automatically adjust the normal temperature and humidity of the present environment
- Press the MODE key twice to display the letters Max or Min
- Press the MAX/MIN button to measure the temperature and humidity of the previous memory or the lowest temperature and humidity.
- There is a push to measure c/f on the back of the machine
- The font display mode and change the battery.
The following is the TA-138 memory thermometer and hygrometer:
Product name: TA-138 memory temperature and humidity meter
Product model number: TA138, TA138B
Weight: 200.00 grams
Measure unit: Taiwan
Applicable range: temperature detection in industry, agriculture, meteorology, medical treatment and daily life
Operation method of thermometer and hygrometer:
1. Turn on the computer, put the CD-ROM that came with it into the CD-ROM drive to install the recorder application software (see the software manual for details).
2. If the thermo-hygrometer is an external sensor, connect the aviation plug of the sensor to the aviation socket of the thermo-hygrometer. (Please pay attention to the matching of pins and sockets).
3. Connect the thermometer and hygrometer to the USB port of the computer with the attached communication cable.
4. Run the application software of the thermometer and hygrometer on the computer, start the thermometer and hygrometer, and set the recording start time, recording period, stop time, stop mode of the thermometer and hygrometer and other parameters you need (for specific software usage, see Software Use Manual).
5. Note: Choose normal mode/power saving mode according to the time interval you set. It is recommended to use power saving mode to work.
6. After the setting is completed, disconnect the thermometer and hygrometer from the computer, place the thermometer and hygrometer on the occasion that needs to be tested, and the thermometer and hygrometer will start to record automatically (you can also not work offline and display the temperature change on the computer in real time).
7. After the test is completed, connect the thermometer and hygrometer to the computer, run the thermometer and hygrometer application software, and download the recorded data to the computer for data processing.
Temperature and humidity measurement range:
Indoor: -10°C~70°C (14°F ~122°F)
Humidity measurement range: 25%RH~98%RH
Appearance size: 11.6X6X1.9cm
How to use memory thermometer and hygrometer:
1. There is a hanging buckle and supporting plate behind the thermometer and hygrometer, which can be hung on the wall or placed on the table.
2. Open the battery cover on the back of the thermometer and hygrometer to install a 7# battery, and it will gradually automatically adjust to the normal temperature and humidity of the current environment. The back of the machine has a push system to switch the temperature ℃/℉ display mode.
3. MAX health: display the highest temperature and humidity in memory
MIN health: display the lowest humidity and humidity in memory
RESET key: When displaying the highest or lowest memory value, press once to clear the memory value.
4. When MAX/MIN is displayed, it will exit after 10 seconds, normal induction test.
If you want to know more about "TA-138 memory temperature and humidity meter" or laboratory testing equipment related information, welcome to inquire!
If you want to buy our company's TA-138 memory temperature and humidity meter or other testing equipment, please call:86+ 13712847488
Contact: Mr. Zheng
Company: Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Bottom of the form
Address:No. 33, Zhenzhen Road, Mahougang, Dalingshan, Dongguan City,Guangdong Province
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Zheng
Department: Business Department
Post: Sales Manager
Telephone: +86 13712847488
Landline: +86 0769-81660769
Company Address: Room 101, 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Factory Address: Room 101, No. 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Previous: The following is the C-type hardn...