Five Advantages Of Products
- Type A is suitable for general rubber, soft rubber, multi fat, leather, wax, etc
- Type C is suitable for microcellular materials which are made of rubber and plastic and contain foaming agent
- Type D is suitable for general hard rubber, resin, acrylic, glass, thermoplastic rubber, printed board, fiber, etc.
- Basic principle of shore hardness tester: Shore hardness tester is used to measure the hardness of plastics and rubber plastics, unit: HD, 0 indentation degree.
- Shore hardness tester the hardness tester (rubber hardness tester) is widely used in rubber, plastic hardness determination.
The following is the C-type hardness tester:
Product name: C-type hardness tester
Product model: LX-C type hardness tester
Unit of measurement: Taiwan
Scope of application: Hardness testing of microporous materials made of combined use of rubber and plastic and plastics containing foaming agents
Shore Hardness Tester This hardness tester (rubber hardness tester) is widely used in the hardness measurement of rubber and plastics. It has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient use, small size and intuitive reading. It can be carried with you for hand-held measurement, or it can be installed on a fixed load rack of the same model produced for fixed load measurement.
Classification of Shore Hardness Tester:
Shore hardness testers are mainly divided into three categories:
Type A, Type C and Type D.
Their measuring principles are exactly the same, the difference is that the size of the measuring needle is different:
The tip diameter of Type A is 0.79mm
Shao A hardness tester is used to measure soft plastic, rubber, synthetic rubber, felt and leather.
The tip diameter of D type is 0.2mm. That is, the radius is R0.1
The Shao D hardness tester is used to measure the hardness of hard plastics and hard rubbers, such as floor materials, bowling balls and other on-site measurement of hardness.
The C-type stylus is a ball with a diameter of 5mm
Shao C hardness tester is used to measure soft materials such as foam and sponge.
Common sense of maintenance of Shore hardness tester and related accessories:
1) The lifting shaft and the bottom of the worktable on the fixed-load measuring rack should be wiped clean frequently and coated with a small amount of anti-rust oil to prevent rust.
2) After the hardness tester is used, put it into the instrument box or instrument box and place it in a dry place to prevent it from getting wet.
3) After the hardness tester is used 35,000 times, it is recommended to check the relationship between the spring pressure and the pointer scale and the shape and size of the end of the pressure needle every 10,000 times or so.
Shore hardness tester is an instrument for measuring the hardness of vulcanized rubber and plastic products. It has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient use, small size and intuitive reading. The product meets the requirements of GB/T531-1999 and other related standards. It can be carried with you for hand-held measurement or installed in the supporting SLX type Shore hardness tester. Used on the test rack.
If you want to know more about the "C-type hardness tester" or laboratory testing equipment related information, please contact us!
If you want to buy our C-type hardness tester or other testing instruments, please call :86+ 13712847488
Contact: Mr. Zheng
Company: Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Bottom of the form
Address:No. 33, Zhenzhen Road, Mahougang, Dalingshan, Dongguan City,Guangdong Province
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Zheng
Department: Business Department
Post: Sales Manager
Telephone: +86 13712847488
Landline: +86 0769-81660769
Company Address: Room 101, 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Factory Address: Room 101, No. 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Previous: Wood moisture tester
Next: Memory thermometer