Five Advantages Of Products
- Digital bridge is suitable for measuring the impedance parameters of capacitors, inductors, cores, resistors, transformers, chip components and network components, etc. It can also be used for the impedance evaluation of printed circuit boards, relays, switches, cables, batteries, etc. Digital bridge is a common measuring instrument used by electronic engineers.
- Digital bridge A bridge using digital technology to measure impedance parameters. Digital technology is to transform the traditional analog quantity into digital quantity, and then carry out digital operation, transmission and processing.
- The digital bridge is measured at a frequency of about 100 KHZ. The basic measurement error is 0.02%, generally around 0.1%.
- Digital bridge can provide stable 6-bit test resolution, 10Hz-300kHz frequency range, 0.01V-2.0V programmable signal level, up to 30 times/SEC measurement speed, 9 level fine range, constant 30ω or 100Ω source resistance and flexible human operation mode, can meet the quality assurance of production line, receiving inspection and laboratory.
- Digital bridge with English and Chinese operation interface, simple operation, some models can provide data recording function.
Brief introduction of digital bridge:
Digital bridge, also known as LCR tester, LCR bridge, LCR Meter, LCR meter, etc., is used to detect passive components: capacitors, inductors, magnetic cores, resistors, piezoelectric devices, transformers, chipsets; Balancing devices: impedance parameter evaluation of common-mode filters, balancing capacitors, integrated resistance voltage dividers and network components; Other components: Impedance evaluation of printed circuit boards, relays, switches, cables, batteries, etc. Digital bridge is a commonly used measuring instrument for electronic engineers, which is widely used in incoming material inspection, PCB production, failure analysis and so on.
Digital bridge can provide stable 6-bit test resolution, 10Hz-300kHz frequency range, 0.01V-2.0V programmable signal level, up to 30 times/SEC measurement speed, 9 level fine range, constant 30ω or 100Ω source resistance and flexible human operation mode, can meet the quality assurance of production line, receiving inspection and laboratory.
Working principle of digital bridge:
The earliest impedance measurement of digital bridge is the bridge method. With the development of modern analog and digital technology, the modern impedance measurement mostly uses the automatic balanced bridge method, which can not only measure the impedance, but also directly display the value parameters of L-Q, C-D, R-D and Z-Q inductors and capacitors.
Parameters of digital bridge:
1. Test frequency: 501z-100kHz, division rate: 10 frequency points
2. Basic accuracy: 0.1%
3 test speed: the fastest 19ns, support low frequency high speed: Tx4+3ms
4.10 grade sorting, front panel LED product
5.100 sets of LCRZ instrument setup files
6. Soft power switch
7. Support 110V/220y supply voltage
8.10 Point list scan, supports multi-frequency test sorting
9. The output of ultra-low signal source is out of alignment (<100pV), which meets the requirement of large inductor common mode choke,
10. Inductance test requirements
11. Super impact protection ability
12. Lock button in power state
13. Determine the empty fixture
14. Data recording function
15. More complete screen capture function, interface function, timing sequence, trigger delay, etc
16.4.3 inch TFT liquid crystal display
17.6 bit reading resolution
18. Optional operation interface in Chinese and English
The use of digital bridge:
Digital bridge test inductance and capacitance, the measurement steps are as follows:
1. Set the test frequency
2. Test the voltage or current level
3. Select test parameters, such as Z, Q, LS, LP, CS, CP, D, etc
4, instrument calibration, calibration is mainly open and short circuit calibration.
5. Select the test fixture
6. Fixture compensation
7. Put the DUT on the fixture to start the test.
Note: Due to the continuous upgrade of the product, the picture is for reference only, please write to consult the details!
For more high-quality products,
please contact us:
please contact us:
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co. , ltd.-the testing equipment division was established in 2011. It is a professional testing equipment brand center jointly established by professionals of electronic technology and equipment r & D for many years, set Research, development, manufacturing, marketing as one of the high-tech enterprises.
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co. , Ltd. mainly deals in laboratory equipment, including: Test Bench, laboratory environment tester, constant temperature and humidity chamber, aging tester, element detection combination instrument, floor residual depression meter, dimension tester, straight line angle tester, high-precision image projector, wheelchair tester, falling ball tester, falling sand tester, 90 degree peel strength tester, scratch tester, wear tester, blasting tester, tensile tester and other high-tech products.
The company operates a wide range of high quality instruments and equipment, including glossometers, whiteness meters, Energy Meters, densimeters, thermometers, viscometers, thickness meters, hardness meters, depth meters, high-precision electronic balance, caliper, gauge and so on.
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co. , Ltd. has many advantages, such as wide application, strong pertinence, wide variety, complete functions, excellent quality, sufficient stock, reasonable price and after-sales guarantee. With the joint efforts of Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co. , Ltd. and many customers, our products and services are becoming more and more perfect. Have been invited to visit a number of well-known enterprises to provide advice and on-site guidance, has been the majority of customers, welcome new and old customers call letter advice
Dongguan Runzhi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Zheng
Department: Business Department
Post: Sales Manager
Telephone: +86 13712847488
Landline: +86 13717173764
Company Address: Room 101, 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Factory Address: Room 101, No. 33 Zhenma Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China
Previous: energy meter